A & L terms and conditions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We aim to please :D

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Mimijane,

I thought I read somewhere that you needed T & C for the year you opened your account and I dont know when that was so long ago. Is it true that I dont need these and that I only need one copy that applied at the start of my claim and one copy for this year?

Another point Im a bit worried about the news that the banks are going to court, it said on the news that they wont be paying out now until after the case has been decided, Ive reveived an offer of about a third and was going to tell them where to go and send my County Court form off but Im not sure what to do now. Should I take the money and save my £80 court fee or carry on. I notice that Aliance and Leicester isnt listed in the banks that are going to the High Court and I wondered if this made a difference.

Ruby

Hi there,

Yes, just T&C's for the starting claim year and the last, not when the account was opened.

I've only just heard the news about the "test case". I've been told that ALL claim are being suspended until the results of the test case, so I think that will probably be the case.

I can't advise at all I'm afraid, I'm not in a position to as I'm still fairly "in the dark" and no-one can say what will happen (though I personally can't see the banks winning). I understand your concerns and the fact everything's uncertain now and probably won't be resolved for a while. I'd keep an eye on the forum and see what's said. Understandably I can't tell you what to do unfortunately.

Mimi x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Keep on with your claim, until told different, what is happening is the usual headless chickens, nothing changes until . when & if there is case. Think about it, banks say they are going to come to court............. we all stop claiming, well that worked !

Just my take on it

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Mimijane/Celicaman

Thanks for responding, your help is really appreciated. I think Im just going to go ahead with it and see what happens. I havent heard anything on the news about the test case and where it stands at the moment since they went to court last week.

There is one thing you might be able to help me with, how long was it after you sent off your online court claim before you had to do anything. I am going on hols 16-31 Aug and am worried about missing deadlines.

Ruby

Mimijane/Celicaman

Thanks for responding, your help is really appreciated. I think Im just going to go ahead with it and see what happens. I havent heard anything on the news about the test case and where it stands at the moment since they went to court last week.

There is one thing you might be able to help me with, how long was it after you sent off your online court claim before you had to do anything. I am going on hols 16-31 Aug and am worried about missing deadlines.

Ruby

Think you get notice of your claim filed, then at some couple weeks after that you get notice, defence filed giving them 28 days after to file defence.

Dont think you get anything back that would require any actions for a while. so you should be ok for hols. worst case scenario if something arrives while away, you ring the court & explain were on hols.

As for claims, its all business as usual, even IF the banks say claims are on hold, they are not. Only complaints may be on hold. this is not a complaint its a claim

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Agreedicon7.gif It was a few weeks (3 or 4) 'til I got the actual defence and responded, and this isn't essential, so you'll be fine. It differs from court to court of course, depending on how busy they are, but you've got a few forms to arrive which don't require any action in the meantime.

Have a great holidayicon10.gif

Mimi x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html