Pink v Egg+default

Pinkpegasus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

AAAGH, I have just securely emailed Egg my prelim letter as I already had access to statements, I'm nervous as quite a few of you seem to be having probs (not yours) getting just to this stage.

I added a bit into the template with regards to my identity, as I had logged onto their site.

I was defaulted by Egg and I am claiming back charges of only £180, which didn't cause my default, but I left the default bit in the letter! I'm feeling a bit scared now as it was my own crap handling of my finances which probably caused them to default me. Tough it's too late, its already sent!

Let's see what their response is......

Halifax CCA letter sent 3 May

2 x CL Finance letters sent 3 May

Halifax and CL letters received 6 May

Halifax responded with valid CCA, but need to query default

CL Finance failed to provide CCA by 2 July - letter sent

Hi Pinkpegasus,

I am in a similer situation to you. Althought one step behind, I am still waiting for all my statments from egg. YOu can see my story in egg vs hondamad

But best of luck and keep me update !

Hondamad

EGG CC Default Removal: Have reported Egg to Trading Standards, Summery Claim - 2nd Hearing Date 09/10/07. Click here to read posts

Monument CC: received statements, now need to send letters. . . !

BoS Current Account: Settled

Citi Cards: Hhmm seems like I have sued the wrong “entity”. Aaaaahhhhh . . .. oh well back to court I go, and they have settled in full!!!

:-D:p:D

This is just advice from me. If you are not sure please seek legal advice. However if what I have said has been helpful, than please add to my reputation by clicking on the scales :D

Thanks, I read through all the Egg posts and I seemed to have almost jumped to the front because I had access to my statements, it is very scary though.

Ill update when they reply.

Halifax CCA letter sent 3 May

2 x CL Finance letters sent 3 May

Halifax and CL letters received 6 May

Halifax responded with valid CCA, but need to query default

CL Finance failed to provide CCA by 2 July - letter sent

• 8 months later...

Hi Pink what happened????

EGG CC Default Removal: Have reported Egg to Trading Standards, Summery Claim - 2nd Hearing Date 09/10/07. Click here to read posts

Monument CC: received statements, now need to send letters. . . !

BoS Current Account: Settled

Citi Cards: Hhmm seems like I have sued the wrong “entity”. Aaaaahhhhh . . .. oh well back to court I go, and they have settled in full!!!

:-D:p:D

This is just advice from me. If you are not sure please seek legal advice. However if what I have said has been helpful, than please add to my reputation by clicking on the scales :D