My parachute account playing up!

remus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, never thought I would have to post on this site, but hey ho there all the same, just different names:rolleyes: .

I have an on going dispute with NW and FOS over some DD's they mucked up, have posted in general under FOS Nationwide and me.

Now, DD go's out, money go's in same day all fine? Noooo:( called and was told as this was the first time, it would be waived:) letter received charge £30, called and told it had been raised on the wrong account! so who's fault is that? sending another email to the finance dept. This morning received statement, and charges for £30 which we will take in 28 days.

Question 1) as the accounts, I have 2 are in dispute are they allowed to make charges?

2)are they trying to make me feel guilty re all the other members?

3)are they total Muppet's?

4)why does it take 2 days longer for cheques to clear in my (basic) Flexi account? is there just one little man sorting through the cheques, licking the envelopes and running to catch the 5.30 last post:rolleyes: or do they just hold them back?

Any answers gratefully received:D

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

I know what you mean Remus, kinda gets you down doesn't it?

In short:

1) Yes they can, but just add this to the charges that you're currently claiming back and get it back that way.

2) No, to them all customers are faceless slugs who they don't care about. You're sadly just caught in the middle, like all of is

3) Yes they are

4) Why does it take 5 days for a cheque to clear anyway? They hold them back because they make money on the interest from that cash, simply put.

The Squall

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - By the power of truth I, while living, have conqured the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? - Who Watches The Watchers?

Thanks for your reply Squall, kinda gets you down? thats putting it mildly:)

I have'nt started a claim with NW (yet:D ) but I think all banks/bs are standing by their charges to leave you to go down the court route if you can be bothered, which I expect a lot of people will just live with it.

The more I'm prompted to think about these issues from this site the more fired up I get:mad: .

When do we start the campaign re the cheque clearing system:D

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

Yeah tell me about it!! I think a few of the banks and stores have been trying to get cheques pulled because they make more money of credit / debit cards, but believe it or not the great british public didn't want any of it, so it looks like they're here to stay!!

The Squall

• Haha 1

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici - By the power of truth I, while living, have conqured the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? - Who Watches The Watchers?

Oh, qell surprize:rolleyes: received letter this morning from NW, sorry to hear your not happy but you were told:p down to my local branch on monday to get all the details re phone calls, and being told it would be waived as was the first time. no doubt after that I shall be getting the LBA letter done. here we again, shall be adding Nationwide to my signature, still I like the pretty colours, got to get some enjoyment out of this:D

I'm now going to take this out on the garden and do some serious physical work as ALL my post this morning was from So and So's, thats putting it politely trying to bleed me dry:mad:

LTSB court date 25/7/07

Citicards lba 14/1/08