Just sent of my SAR's to A&L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Just joined earlier but have been reading with interest on the many cases against A&L and have decided to jump on the bandwagon

hello and welcome, please ensure you have read the step by step instructions and also some success thread in the A&L forum.:-D

• 1 month later...

Hey just an update as my 40 days and nights have now passed without any word or documents from A&L. I called their customer services and explained why I was calling and asked why no statements where sent out. The lady said that they have a pack to fill in to deal with these bank charge requests and that she could send one out. I asked her why they cashed the cheque if there were not dealing with my request in which she transferred me to another department (the 3rd time transferred) where I was put on hold and eventually hung up as I was waiting 6 minutes.

I have sent a LBA recorded delivery stating that they have 14 days to deliver my data before I take court proceedings, so another waiting period for me.

I dont think there is a pack to fill in - they sent me just a piece of paper which just says about the same as SAR

they sent mine within the 40 days of second request.(forgot to send first one recorded)

Jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 4 weeks later...

Back again, sent off my LBA to ask for my statements as hadn't recieved them. Its almost 3 weeks now and still no sign off them. Should I apply to court now or should I give them a ring.

When I first sent in my SAR's I enclosed a chq for each account, the bank debited the money from my accounts under the heading DATA PROTECTION, but also cashed the chq's a few days short of the 40 day deadline. Was wondering if anyone else has had the same issue.

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

there is a section in here I think which gives you a standard letter to send if you dont get statements. then worth a few calls as to take to FOS may take some time.

Jan:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

best of luck with the old highlighting pen!:)

jan

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Have it all done now and going through the step by step guide. Have 900.00 odd to claim. I see that I dont add the interest at this stage, I had sent a letter of for my brother and added his interest, will his claim be disregarded now because of my error.