Abbey National, Please Help Me :( Some1

amir2006
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

People Please Help Me. My Situation Is That I Incurred Overdraft Charges And Not Paid Dd Charges To About 550 Then I Went To The Bank To Pay Everything And Bring My Account Into + 90 Pound They Said That I Couldn't Use My Card Because My Account Had Been Closed Down. I've Explored So Many Avenues But I Think I'm Reaching The End Of My Tether. Why Have They Closed Down My Account. I Now Am Stuck I Cannot Get My Wages Paid, Pay Bills Etc. I'm So Angry And Frustrated With Abbey They Have Been Bang Out Of Order Especially Bacause I Have Had Such A Gd Record With Em And Wnt To Square Up.

I Think Asian And Coloured Pple Are Being Discriminated Against Because All This Money Laundering Stuff. Alot Of Innocent Pple And Everyday Hardworking Pple Like Urselfs & I Are Being Take For A Ride And So Many Barriers Being Put Up.

Abbey National Stinks

You should be entitled to open a BASIC bank account elsewhere. Although this will not have a cheque book facility, it usually has some form of debit card (solo or Electron).

There are limited reasons why anyone would be refused (i.e. undischarged bankrupt or history of fraud etc) so I'm sure you will be fine.

Once open, get your payments directed to this new account and move over any DD's etc.

We can address the issue of charges soon enough, but this must be your priority. Many users seem happy with the Natwest Step Account.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

hi every one,need some help have a acc with abbey current acc, have had it 4 18 mounths and only 1 mounth with out charges,i have no overdraft, no loans have opened a acc with loyydstsb what r my 1st steps of cliaming my charges back