Help Needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am making a claim against Lloyds TSB (personal acct) and Natwest (biz acct).

I am a little unsure if I can include the following types of charges in my calculations:

Lloyds TSB - Service Charges ( I have been charged monthly anything in the region of £15.32 to £53.30)

and...

Natwest - those charges which are shown on my statements as either 'Account Charges' or later as 'Date' A/C ******** '(again these are charged monthly...anything between £20 - £90)

Can anyone tell me if I can claim these charges back as they do not specify Referral Charge or Excess Overdraft fee etc....?

thanks x

For Nat West the account charge cannot be claimed back but others such as referral fees,card misuse etc can.

Not sure for Lloyds TSB although service charge does sound a lot like account charge.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Guest louis wu

Hello,

My wife has a Lloyds account, and although we dont pay any service charges, it does ring bells. Could it be that you get car/home insurance etc with this account, and thats what your paying for?

Also the amounts seem odd, as in not round figures. I can only suggest telephoning them and asking what it is, and then post further details. Also, have a look in the Lloyds forum, and see what people say in there about it.

Best of luck

louis