dencha v Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have to disagree slightly... You need to send the CCA request, here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html#post162367

Make sure that it goes by Rec/Del and make sure that you include a PO for £1.

Maybe... After they have complied with a CCA request, SAR them but b4 that it's just a waste of £10 !

If they can supply a CCA by all means go down the SAR route and get the penalty charges removed! But for now, just the CCA request!

Regards, Dave.

• 4 weeks later...

Completely unexecuted if they want to call it an agreement, you can clearly see the bottom of the word application where it's not been not been scanned straight. Can't see an APR%, the t&c's are unreadable.

One for TS's this. :D

Have a read of my Lowell/Cap1 thread, more or less the same route to go down though.

Regards, Dave.

Yes, offence committed and then reported, no comeback that way.

I tried everything to lighten those boxes up but to no avail.

It's quite clearly not even stamped (other than recieved) let alone signed in execution.

Edit: I think the writing that shows through looks like the t&c's on the reverse of the application.

I have held them up to the light to see if I can make anything out but no, cannot be read.

From Maggies thread:

With regards to unreadable copies of documents:

Under the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983, every copy sent under the Act must be easily legible:

Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

2.-(1) The lettering in every notice in a Form prescribed by these Regulations and in every copy of an executed agreement, security instrument or other document referred to in the Act and delivered or sent to a debtor, hirer or surety under any provision of the Act shall, apart from any signature, be easily legible and of a colour which is readily distinguishable from the colour of the paper.

Regards, Dave.