Dealing with Cabot 101/Cabot threads.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought this might be an ideal opportunity to help out the newer member of the fan club.

Info about Cabot

The Cabot Group, is made up of numerous companies. The only ones we need to concern ourselves with are Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd and Cabot Financial (Europe) Limited.

Both Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd and Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd are registered seperately with the Information Commissioners Office as different Data Controllers.

The Cabot group use Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd (previously called Kings Hill (No.1) Ltd), to purchase debts from various financial institutions.

Upon purchase of the debt, Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd, appoint Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd as their agents to collect the debt that they have purchased.

It will be Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd, that will call and write to you, demanding payment.

Do not pay them anything, until you have established the validity of the debt. Do not give in to pressure. You have more rights then you know.

There are various concerns in relation to the legalities of them sharing personal data and in relation to the way they conduct their business.

Before you call or write to Cabot, I would recommend that you first read through some of the Cabot threads. Then start your own thread to allow everyone to help you.

To get the ball rolling, I have created some standards letters, that you are all free to use. (please change to meet your individual circumstances)

Template Letters

If you are fed up of the constent telephone calls from Cabot, you can use the stopcalls letter You can even email this one to them directly to either

[email protected] or [email protected]

If you would like to establish the validity of the debt, Cabot have purchased, use the CCA letter, remember to enclose a postal order or a cheque for £1.00.

If you would like to get copies of all the information they hold about you, then use the DPA letter (this is also known as a Subject Access Request), please remember to enclose a cheque or postal order for £10.00

I am not an expert on these matters. My advice is given freely , without predjudice and without liability if things go wrong.

• Haha 2

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic