Hello - Going for Abbey

nitrous
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks

I'm a new boy here so just thought I'd say 'Hi'. Reclaiming £1990 from Abbey from the last four years.

What really annoys me about them is that they will pay out for a direct debit when there is not enough in your account just so they can charge you 1. for paying it and 2. for then going overdrawn as a result!

Has anyone noticed that other non-banking companies - such as the utilities companies - are now charging for 'late payment'?

Hello Nitrous

Yeh, I've seen it coming! They are all jumping on the band wagon, now. Its another way to extort money from people to make more profit! Absolutely scandalous, and what is worst is that the present Government let them get away with it!

I'm not against the principle of charging to cover cost's, but every single one of these companies or financial institutions seem to think it is right to think of a figure and charge you it without any proof or reason to how they came to it!!!!! Not one company has gone out to calculate how much it cost's them, and until they do, we will be able to keep claiming these unlawful charges back!!!!!

Good Luck with your claim (not that you need it!)

Phil:)

This is only my personal, honest opinion!