MCOL advice needed please!

warrih
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6278 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

A&L have acknowledged my claim and have until 14th March to defend/pay up. My questions is: do I have to send a copy of the breakdown of charges to the court at this stage? or do I just wait and see if they defend?

I am slightly confused after looking at these threads :confused:

Send one now making sure you clearly mark it with the claim number, also send another one to A&L - I know they've already had at least 2 but you know how banks are at losing paperwork!

If in doubt read the

FAQs

If still in doubt - ask!

Thanks for your advice.

And what about all other correspondence between myself and the bank, should I send that too, or just the breakdown of charges?

I am also claiming for a bit of money which falls just outside of the 6 year window which A&L are contesting.

Am I right in thinking that I just need to hold out for the full amount as they won't defend in court anyway?

Any advice much appreciated!

You don't have to send any other correspondence - just claim and breakdown of charges.

I would be wary of giving A&L any chance of being able to defend this by going over the 6 years. Is the amount over that time worth taking the risk? However, this is only my own opinion and perhaps someone else has experience of claiming more than that time.