hi all - newbie alert....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6277 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all - i'm new around here. :)

please be gentle with me....

i want to start claiming back my overdraft excess charges and unpaid DD charges and have applied for all of my charges from my bank (lloyds tsb).

the charges info arrived tday and i added it all up for the last 6 years to: £1560.00.

now i know i should have run a better account but i am **** with money and now the wife handles things.:oops: i'm now a lot better........

i was wondering where i go from here. (don't worry, i'll study the info on the site - i'm not being lazy) but if anyone has any help/advice beyond the stuff on the site i'd be more than welcome but i stop at sexual favours....... :D

Hi and Welcome :)

The best advice anyone can give you is to read the step by step guide and the Faq's .You may also wish to start a thread in the lloyds forum where you can keep us updated on your claim at each step and also ask any questions you may come across.

If you read some long threads that have already been won it will give you even more confidence

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.