Nice people at MBNA

JOE 90
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Requeted my statements in December still hadnt heard anything yestertday phoned this number 01244 672 628 statements arrived next day with my £10 cheque

after a quick add up £1100 charges £650 contractual interest

phoned the young lady back and gave her this information and asked for it back she replied if you put in writing and send your proposal to the Customers Advotes office at MBNA it would probalby be accepted as long as no liability was stated. Fingers crossed keep you informed.

Requeted my statements in December still hadnt heard anything yestertday phoned this number 01244 672 628 statements arrived next day with my £10 cheque

after a quick add up £1100 charges £650 contractual interest

phoned the young lady back and gave her this information and asked for it back she replied if you put in writing and send your proposal to the Customers Advotes office at MBNA it would probalby be accepted as long as no liability was stated. Fingers crossed keep you informed.

Blimey! Are they losing their fight?! Make sure you send the "asking for it back" letter along with a spreadsheet of all the charges. Make sure you also ask for the contractual interest (ie : the rate charged on your card) as this makes a whole lot of difference to the amount. I am not too sure about working this out yet, others will be able to advise.

Edit : Sorry, I realised too late you had already asked for Contractual interest! It's early!!

Go get em!!

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

• 3 weeks later...

Recieved A Letter Saturday 3 Feb Saying Thank You For Your Request You Will Receive A Reply Berfore The 19 Feb

Phoned The Number On The Letter Just Played Dumb And Asked Whats Going On ,a Young Lady Said Each Case Was Being Looked At By An Auditer And They Decide Who Gets Paid Out And How Much.all This Was Said In A Whispered Voice So Fingers Crossed

• 3 weeks later...
Rececieved The Standard It Not Our Fault Letter Of Stuart Johnson Today But Also On The Bottom A Goodwill Payment Of £1240 Which Is The Exact Amount Of Money I Owe Them Told Them To Sod Off Want The Whole £1900. of To Court We Go

Hi Joe,

Don't forget to send your LBA first, tell them you will accept the offer as part payment but will be persuing for the rest.

Good luck!:)

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

• 1 month later...
received a letter today offering to pay the remaining £700 cheque in ten days this is some six after i began my online claim what do i do now i have sort of won but lost my £120 court costs

Ring them up and tell them that you want your Court costs. Tell them you will only withdraw your action when they have agreed to this, otherwise, it's going ahead!:)

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.