newcomer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to everyone!

Joined the forum tonight to get the knowledge and understanding I require to get my bank charges back from RBOS.

The forum comes with the highest recommendation from fellow nurses!!

Hi to everyone!

Joined the forum tonight to get the knowledge and understanding I require to get my bank charges back from RBOS.

The forum comes with the highest recommendation from fellow nurses!!

Hi Pmcgin and welcome ot CAG.

Please read the FAQ's and some threads in the RBOS forum so you get familiar with the process of reclaiming charges.

Then when you understand the process start a thread of your own in the RBOS forum so advise can be better targetted for you.

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

Hello I'm a neewbie too. I've been aware for months - years infact, that I'm not getting a fair deal on my bank account, and am in the process of trying to rectify matters. Advice on this site has been invaluable, as I had no idea of the legalities involved in bank charges but merely felt they were wrong - especially given circumstances where I suffer from mental health problems which have meant a long stay in hospital, little control over my finances, and no ability to deal with the problem myself at that stage. When I was a little better I contacted the bank in question and explained the circumstances, but they just don't want to know. They think palming you off with a "good will gesture £30" will alleviate the strain off loosing over £1000. I am determined to reclaim my money, and would love to hear from like minded people, with suggestions, stories, or just generaL rants!Nicola