givememymoney V HSBC

givememymoney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Done Give Mate!!!!... If / when :D I get an offer I will tell them they haven't got enough money to stop me telling this site just how to do it think that will give me as much pleasure as actually getting my money.

Its nice to give it back to an institution that has been giving it to me for the last few years

pete

Give, most of the branch employees are just drones that are told what to think and do, they rely on their rule book and computers and no doubt go on courses and team building weekends to reinforce what they are told.

What HSBC actually produce at branch level is almost as funny as Little Britain, if you don’t fit into the HSBC's view of how you should live the answer is "The computer says no".

pete

Gawd Give you have been thinking lol

1. Not a clue I haven’t done an SAR, I hoard paper here

2. Not a clue

3. Nice thought and I will be interested to see people’s reactions/ idea's on this.

4. This is one of my problems with CI claims; I think most people use the current rate in their claims which is obviously technically wrong as CI varies as the bank follows the Bank of England’s base rate. I think you will have to do some research especially as your next claim is part over the 6 year limit with a 6 year hole in the middle.

pete

• Haha 1

Yanno, there may be another reason why no one has ever made it to a court room, I think maybe the Judges have got together and told the banks NO WAY are they going to have the court waiting room full of cheerleaders and Star Wars characters, oh and Scarlet O'Hara

pete

Errr... YES !!!!! think you would be disappointed with a County Court, its just a little office and the Judge is in normal clothes, they don’t have to wear their official garb, its really more like a head masters office lol

pete

I wouldn’t worry Give, my claim 2 is now up to £275.00 since the 7th March. I've decided to forget HSBC totally as a useable system, I will just leave the account with the same overdraft as their charges so it will wipe out when the claim gets paid.

pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

You need to do some serious reading and not just my thread think this is about the best place for you to start :)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/107583-oft-test-case-what.html

As ever if you have any queries just post them up and one of us will bring you up to speed :D

good to see you back mate

pete