BankFodder BankFodder

umpire

RBOS have lost my money

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4844 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:eek: I have been a customer of the RBOS for 10 years+ and this is the first time I have gone overdrawn in more than 5 years with them.

During December, CSA claimed their money early because of the Holiday period, I have no problem with that.

On Jan 2nd 2007, CSA again made an application for the money and was paid this amount again.

Contacted CSA after being on bank online, to find they have only received one payment today.

Rang bank and they told me they have a record of both payments leaving my account and going to the CSA. But the latest payment has accrued me bank charges of £135.00 in charges and interests.

The bank is now refusing to help me and the CSA say they have only received one payment, therefore I am more than £550 out of pocket and with the charges it now takes to more £685 overdrawn.

How can I get my money back and also have hte charges returned to my account. I have no other monies available!

If it is being taken by direct debit, then you can demand your bank return one of the amounts to your account straight away. It is then up to them to find the missing money. As you have reported this already, Demand the return of the charges as well. I would put this in writing.

Please Click The Scales if I have been of help to you.

Kensington Mortgages withdrawn. no costs

NatWest Settled in full

Abbey Court Settled in Full

Capital 1 settled in full

Halifax settled in full :D

Guest NATTIE

I would love to comment on the misinformation emanating from the CSA and the bank but I won't for now. The summary I get is the CSA say they asked for the money once the bank say twice, the CSA say we have one payment the bank say 2. Try to clarify how the money went from your account, and then ask RBS to give you details as to the account number it was sent to and then see the CSA state they have the money.