Laura v GE Money Monsoon

theshape
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I gave in to temptation when doing my christmas shopping for my nieces in Monsoon and applied for the card when they offered me the 10% off my purchases. Totally defeated the purpose of course when I paid my bill a couple of days late and was charged £15 then again two months later when they charged me another £15.

My account has since been cleared and I haven't used the card since. Since I've not had it long it wasn't hard to count up the charges and although it's only £30 I'm going for it!

Sending my request for repayment today :-)

Does anyone know how to go about getting the details of accounts that were closed a couple of years ago if you don't still have the details?

They should still have your details by name, date of birth and the address you used when the account was open... the account number is simply like an "easy-access" key for them. If they haven't supplied all your transaction details after 40 days of receiving your request, report them to the Information Comissioner just like anyone else; making sure that you tell the IC that you gave enough identifying information that they could find you.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 09 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6576 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks