Should I send an up-to- date copy of the spreadsheet?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just completed my claim on the moneyclaim website. I have used the template provided in the bank templates library for the Particulars of Claim. I note that in the Particulars of Claim, it states that I will now be sending another copy of the list of charges to the bank, although it doesn't say to do this in the step-by-step guide. I have added more charges on to my spreadsheet for my claim and I don't want one of the banks defences to be that they are unsure as to how I have reached the amount I am claiming! Do I have to send a letter to them explaining that I have now made a claim and enclose the up-to -date spreadsheet etc?:idea:

Don't forget to send your schedule to the court also, as you wouldn't have been able to attach it when submitting your claim through MCOL.

Send it with this letter:-

(YOUR ADDRESS)

The Court Manager

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St Katherine’s Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

(DATE)

Dear Sir/Madam

(YOU) –v- (BANK)

Claim No: ********

I have today requested the issue of a County Court claim via the Moneyclaim online service, details as above.

Please find enclosed a schedule of the money taken from me by the defendant bank by way of charges, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(AMOUNT).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached with the particulars of my claim.

Yours Faithfully

(YOU)

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D