Mackenzie Hall - Are they just Cowboys

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone tell me who these cowboys are. To cut a long story short, they've been sending me letters claiming that they are chasing up monies I owe to Credit Card company X and then more letters claiming I owe exactly the same amount to Mobile phone company Y ! I've never had a credit card or mobile phone from these companies and don't have any outstanding debts. So far I've ignored all the letters sent from these Cowboys but don't know how serious to take their threats of 'seizure of assets, arrestment of wages or Bankruptcy'. Do I contact these cowboys or do I continue ignoring them ?

Hiya

I dont much about this one, but can you put a search in at the top of the page that should take you to - Mackenzie Hall. Do any of you know of them?

Im sure there will be something here that might help you out.

if not get back to me & I will try & find out more for you.

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

Hi Treble8.

First of all don't panic about this. Before a debt can be enforced, certain criteria must be satisfied, including the Debt Collection Agency being able to produce "a true signed copy of the agreement" that the debt is applied to.

I suggest that you re-post in the Debt and Bailiffs forum. There are a lot of users there who are very knowledgeable in debt matters, and they will soon be able to help you.

Click on this link for the DEBT AND BAILIFFS FORUM....

Good luck with your claim.

Regards, Rooster.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....