SeeSaw Vs Lloyds ***WON***

seesaw
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Total charges = £1615

+ 8% Interest = £277.31

Claim amount = £1892.31

- £750

Final claim amount = £1142.31

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. If they have refunded monies before you have filed at court you cannot claim s69 8% interest on that amount. So you have to take off the £750 + the 8% relating to those charges.

If they send you a cheque, you can send it back and claim the whole lot, but if they credit your a/c you're basically left with the above.

N1 has the advantage of unlimited space for much fuller POC's and you can attach your schedule at the same time. MCOL is very convenient and you can follow progress on-line. Where possible I would use N!.

Should i just put a statement in the N1 about Lloyds repaying some of the charges hence their not being included in the schedule?

No need, they've paid you £750 of what they owed and you're filing a claim for what they still owe you. (Assuming you have actually received the £750.)

• 5 weeks later...

if they've messed up by ticking their intention to contest jurisdiction and not following up on it i'd like to make them pay!!

Not quite sure how you can do that.They're entitled to make the application if they want to. You could contest it and it wouldn't usually be granted, but it would cause delay to your claim