Backdoor Lowell telecom CCJ - £50pcm judgement received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you're claiming benefits and doing a Help with Fees application, I would seriously consider doing the N244 and applying for a set aside and then defending the claim, as you will not need to pay the 255 fee.

There was a very recent TalkTalk debt on this subforum that was dismissed by the DJ for lack of agreement etc.

Also if you can show that the correct address was on the account, however Lowells computers did not write it out correctly, you would have reasonable grounds for claiming non receipt of paperwork.

You shouldn't need to do an EX160 when you can use the following application here:

https://www.gov.uk/get-help-with-court-fees

I've done this a few times and at the end, if you qualify you should receive a code beginning with HWF at the end of the application.

You will also receive a copy via E-Mail.

You can type or write into the top right hand corner of most forms whether you do the set aside N244 or N245.

With a Help with Fees application you should not need to supply any supporting evidence of benefits,

the HMCTS obtain this on your behalf,

It is worth however, priniting out the help with fees email and including it with any form you send to the court,

just incase the clerk misses the application number at the top of the form.

Edited by dx100uk
spacing
  • Haha 1

This is how I spend most of my life :ranger: