Default on credit score

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All, I have a default on my account from PRA group. I have noticed the default dates do not match up and the information they have placed on my credit report.

I believe this was related to quick quid.

PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED

Pay Day loans Default £0

This account has been defaulted

If you have incorrect details on your report contact PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED

Account started 27/04/2011 Default Date 29/08/2011 Default Satisfaction Date 18/01/2014 Default Balance £174

Partial Settlement

Start date 01/08/2014

I didn't speak to these guys in 2014 I am sure of it so I have no idea where they got the settlement dates from?

they said I settled the account in 2014? But I doubt I would of left this debt for 2 and a half years.

So my question is will this be removed from my score in April 2017? or does it stay on from the settlement date 01/08/2014

I have also noticed it does not appear as a default on my equifax report it just simply states settled.

and can I challenge the default they have placed on my account due to wrong information and dates? I assume they have to prove the debt and provide payment dates etc?

any help appreciated.

It will be there for 6 yrs from the default date unless you can challenge it and get it removed

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Ok, so it's from original default date and not when it was updated.

but on the information I believe the dates they updated my credit report and original debt do not much up do you think i can get it removed?

SAR to quick quid and wont do any harm to CCA pra group, do u have bank statements to show when last oayment to account was made, atm its info gathering and reading up on previous threads to get educated in the processes

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.