Ministry of Justice explain why the Compliance Fee of £75 is deducted first.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is that all you've got left?

Only an idiot would have failed to realise that I have passed no opinion at all on this thread. I have simply exposed you and you friend Jason as chronic troublemakers who tell the world that this forum is not fit for purpose (that's the polite expression) -f alsely - otherwise you would't be on this forum to expound your latest offensive propaganda.

See post #200 to see who is dishing out propaganda. You have nothing interesting to say.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread started out as an information post. no debate, just a statement. an utterly wrong one and looking at the pages and pages of tt sticky threads, a newcomer to this site is becoming obvious it is platform with someone with crackpot ideas, and when challenged its blighted with trolls.

If TT cant answer a simple question then this thread should be deleted.

And here is the proof.

This is precisely what I had said earlier this morning. The extreme lengths in which some people will go to in order to ensure that accurate advice is not given to debtors as it could damage the hundreds of 'debt avoidance' websites. Shameful.

What should be deleted is your posts and those of 'Neckbeard' (aka; 'Mark 1960'....'The Starving Tax Payer' on LB and 'Butterfingers' on the well know FMoTL website; Get out of Debt Free).

There is nothing further that I wish to add to this thread.

The extreme lengths in which some people will go to in order to ensure that accurate advice is not given to debtors as it could damage the hundreds of 'debt avoidance' websites. Shameful.

But it escalated because you gave the wrong advice, and continued to assert it as correct.

I am not Mark.

There is nothing further that I wish to add to this thread.

As this thread has been seriously diverted from its proper role by just 3 users who have nothing better to do with their time, I feel that BA gets the wish granted.

Thread closed.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks