received letter from Bank of Scotland, whats next?

kaka123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi evertyone, I have recieved a letter from Bank of Scotland, This morning. I should be sending my letter before action at this point but the letter i recieved said this..............

Further to your recent enquiry i regret to advise you that having fully considered your request, we are unable to make a refund of the charges applied to your bank account.

If you would like any further information please contact us on the above number or call into your local branch.

Your sincerely

Chris Govers

I have searched these boards and havent found another costomer from bos who have recieved this responce, does that mean its over for me?

Any help appreciated,

Jade x

i recieved my statements inabout a week after i had given them permission to take a £5 charge from my account for the statements, Have you not had a letter to ask this yet? If not i would suggest you either phone them or write to them again requesting the statements.

hi kaka that is a pretty standard response from bos so nothing to worry about just go ahead with your timetable for the letters. will keep an eye on your thread so if you need anything just hollar

bos~ Data Protection Act sent

~ statements received

~ owed £1766.82

~ prelim letter sent 30/08/2006:D

~lba handed in 14/09/2006

bos Data Protection Act sent

~ statements received

~ owed £1217.86

court date issued of the 17th november

27th oct full offer totalling everything including 8% interest court costs and £10 dpa sar..... one down next to go.

rbs~ Data Protection Act sent off 21/09/2006:mad:

keep going guys i got paid in full today and case wasnt due to be heard til the 17th of november so chin up and keep ploughing on.

bos~ Data Protection Act sent

~ statements received

~ owed £1766.82

bos Data Protection Act sent

~ statements received

~ owed £1217.86

court date issued of the 17th november

27th oct full offer totalling everything including 8% interest court costs and £10 dpa sar..... one down next to go.

rbs~ Data Protection Act sent off 21/09/2006:mad: