Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



I was attending a hair appointment in Hendon which was supposed to rum from 10 -11am and parked in Wykeham Road which had resident only restrictions between 11am -midday; however I expected to be back at the car for 11am.


Unfortunatley the appointment overran and I didnt get back until 11:20 by which time I found a ticket. I immediatley rang the helpline and to be fair the woman was sympathetic and recommended that I get a letter from the hair salon on headed paper confirming that I was in their shop and that the appointment, through no fault of my own, had overrun.


The lady gave me an email address to send my case through with along with the scanned letter.


This was on 26th February.


Having not even received an acknowledgement I resent the email on Mon 3rd March and this time received an instant standard response stating that they acknowledged my email.


2 weeks later and I had still not heard anything back so sent a chaser which again I received an instant response too.


Today -38 days after my initial email I have received a response which is neo standard response stating that they after 'careful consideration' they had decided not to cancel the ticket which I half expected. However, what really concerned me is that they have stated that as over 14 days have elapsed I now have to pay the full price of £110!


I have responded stating that not only am I very disappointed with the very standard response and the fact that they have not shown any acknowledgement of my actual situation that I disagree that I have to pay the full amount as all their holding emails stated that whilst they looked into the case it would be on hold.


Whilst I am just chancing that they will ignore the 'appeal' - I have always been resigned that I would have to pay the £55 surely they cant now expect me to pay the full amount??


Have they contravened any of their own regulations? If I offer to pay £55 now within the 14 day window and they reject would the law be on my side if they took it further??


Any help or assistance would be appreciated.



Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...