LEE Vs lloydstsb

lee trebilcock
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everybody im at the very last stage of my journey i have recieved my court date for the 28th november at 10am, i am trying to find help on my court bundle have downloaded basic court bundle and a few things from which but i am not really looking forward to trying to outtalk a highflying solicitor, any help would be greatly recieved thanks .

I agree with Ollie i doubt it will see the inside of a court but prior planning and preparation prevents p1ss poor performance. :D

• Confused 1

Would anyone recommend me phoning the solicitors and asking them if they have considered a settlement ?????:confused:

This is a tough one because it may look like you are desperate to settle, and they may try to use this to their advantage. My case with RBS was stayed so i did contact their solicitor citing costs, and that i was unhappy with their conduct. This did oil the wheels because I did recieve an offer of full payment 4 days later but i think i ws just lucky. The decision is up to you in the end. Sorry i couldnt give definitive advice.