Question regarding vehicle lease

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bit of background firstly, worked for a company for a period of time, and decided to go sub contracting or "self employed" as you might say. So this involves in theory better pay but i have to sort my finances out myself instead of getting a flat wage.

So as part of this i decided it would be best to lease a van ( in my name because im not registered for vat).

Ive been in to the dealers and so far ive paid a deposit giving them the opportunity to undertake the credit/finance check to make sure i can get the lease.

I have the following documents given to me so far, a new vehicle order form, an initial disclosure document, a statement of demands and needs and a duty of care.

Now towards my question, i get the distinct impression from the company i work for and hope to subcontract to, that they may be about to really mess me about possibly stop me from going self employed maybe or not giving me the work if i do so although this is hard to prove, so im having second thoughts on leasing.

Based on the documents i have been given so far do you think its possible to get out of the lease before i get the van, or is it to late because i have shown intent by giving a deposit allowing them to do a check to go ahead?

Any experienced help very appreciated thanks

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.