Moneyclaim Help Plse

towerbridge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6421 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CAN Someone help me...please ...I have prepared two claims (two closed current accounts at FD) on moneyclaim to submit this Thursday, I have already refused a partial settlement. The first claim is £2853 plus 8% interest 704.68 plus court costs ...The second £3088 plus £496.34 interest plus court costs....I cannot work out if the schedule I have prepared on excel has to be attached somehow on line with the claim or is the up to date schedule including the 8% interest sent direct back to the bank? The bank already have a schedule of all charges I am claiming (minus the 8% interest) any help would be appreciated :confused:

You don't attach the schedule on-line. You can either send it to the court with a short covering letter or wait for them to ask for it if they need it. You don't need to send another copy to the bank if you sent one with your prelim and LBA letters.

Sarah

Definately send a copy to the court - if you used moneyclaim online send it to the northampton bulk processing centre address and put a cover note with it that it should be served on the defendants with the claim.

Following this post I thought I would check whether MCOL needed any hard copies from me following my claim for which I received offer of settlement on the day it was acknowledged. They told me that I don't need to send anything in as long as I sent the spreadsheets to the bank. They just need a quick phone call when the money reaches my account to mark the claim as settled.

• 2 weeks later...

I entered my two money claims against FD on the 12t October account 1 inclusive of court fees and 8% interest £3677.68 and account 2 inclusive of CF and 8 % £3704.34 . In addition I have sent the bank revised schedules incuding the 8%. Both claims have been acknowledged today 18th so we will now see what happens:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: