help with dmp plan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone I have loads of debt and cccs are willing to put me on a dmp all I am asking help.with is how do I go about get all the paper work from the different loans to send to cccs ? Im stuggling with this any help would be great thanks and on a different note I give thanks to this site and the people on it I think it saved my life really :-) im finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel just wish I could stop the harassment phone calls at work if only a ...

Easiest way is to get all your creditors contact details and reference numbers, and hand them to cccs.

If you get harassing calls at work, send the company who is harassing you, http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?493-Harassment-by-telephone-response-letter

Make sure to tell them they are breaking OFT guidance regulations on debt collection and are also breaching the Data Protection Act.

Tell them that if ANY contact is made with your employer from the second they recieve the letter, then you will not hesitate to inform OFCOM, OFT and also pursue the company in court for harassment, embarassment and willful breach of the DPA.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yea, they should all be in the contracts. Get them all down, written or printed and give them to CCCS who will do what they do best.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Send as much info as you can. Name of creditor, reference/account numbers etc. If you arent sure, give them a ring ( it's free) and ask them what info they need.