Get Christmas presents from ............

Guest harveysfurnitureUK Official Company Rep
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest harveysfurnitureUK Official Company Rep

The same as everyone else, money is always a bit tight, so I search charity shops for presents for my little one. He's young enough still to not be bothered about where his toys and games come from. We live near some really popular charity shops, so I pop in every couple of days so I don't miss any bargains.

I also scour freecycle every day as people give away some great items purely because they don't want o throw them but can't aren't sale worthy. I got a fantastic knights castle in fantastic condition for my son, completely free.

The same as everyone else, money is always a bit tight, so I search charity shops for presents for my little one. He's young enough still to not be bothered about where his toys and games come from. We live near some really popular charity shops, so I pop in every couple of days so I don't miss any bargains.

I also scour freecycle every day as people give away some great items purely because they don't want o throw them but can't aren't sale worthy. I got a fantastic knights castle in fantastic condition for my son, completely free.

i totally agree with you, more people should do this, plus you also know the money is going to others who need it, not in some fat cats pocket ;)