help!!!! lowel/hamptonl stat demand - **Resolved out of Court**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4634 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if i am reading this correctly they have put three different debts together in order to go over the magic 750 mark in order to issue the stat demand...this is an abuse of process and you must apply to have this set aside with costs.....they should have put each one in seperately which is obviously not what they have done...the first thing you need to do is to ring the muppet who has signed the stat demand....demand to speak only to them and them alone...do not speak to any of their threat monkeys...insist...if you get through ask them why they have issued demand on a debt that is below the amount required by law and inform them you intend to set aside

The above is not correct. They have purchased these three debts and so there is no reason why they cannot claim the full amount that is owed to them.

alibibsy,

You need to download forms 6.4 and 6.5 from here:-

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/forms/englandwalesforms.htm

• Haha 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the change to using a witness statement rather than affidavit, do you know when this happened? I used form 6.5 for my application and have had no indication from the court that this is not the correct procedure, but I don't want any nasty surprises at the hearing this afternoon.

It changed 6th April 2010 - over a year ago