style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have discovered that you can download your PMs to CSV - a great function to ensure that you don't lose historical post...

Is there a way to do similar with threads? I wouldn't mind 'condensing' some of the conversations into a neat and tidy file, and wondered if there was an easier method than copy/paste?

Thanks.

See the steps I took to get my bank charges back.

Spiceskull v HSBC.

Thank you Consumer Action Group.

Read my blog.

Collage001.gif

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I don't think there is an option for it.

I certainly can't find one in the admin area.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Thanks Dave - I suspected that was the answer. If I hear of a way I'll let you know...probably better to not have it anyway - some of the posts could be classed confidential, and a 'blanket download' would ignore this...

Spiceskull v HSBC.

Read my blog.

Collage001.gif

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It wouldn't be too much of a job to write such a feature, if the need ever did arise.

First Direct, £4031 Recovered

Halifax, £953 Recovered

MBNA Credit Card, £120 Recovered

American Express, £160 Recovered

Coming Soon......

Blackpool Council, £190 in unlawful parking tickets

Carstoppers. £50 from the cowboy clampers

Actually, if you use Firefox browser, there is an extension called scrapbook - I use it all the time - and it's great for capturing and storing articles for future reference...I think I was just having a lazy moment whan asking for the feature ;)

Spiceskull v HSBC.

Read my blog.

Collage001.gif

Mozilla only make the Browser (well, they do Thunderbird, Sunbird and Sea Monkey too) but all extensions are user created/supported. Here is the link for Firefox extensions (most are pants, those that aren't are ROKKIN):

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/extensions/

However, to save you searching, here is the link to Scrapbook:

https://addons.mozilla.org/addon.php?id=427

Have fun, and don't let Firefox extensions distract you from the refunding bank charges cause...:rolleyes:

Spiceskull v HSBC.

Read my blog.

Collage001.gif

Mozilla only make the Browser (well, they do Thunderbird, Sunbird and Sea Monkey too) but all extensions are user created/supported. Here is the link for Firefox extensions (most are pants, those that aren't are ROKKIN):

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/extensions/

However, to save you searching, here is the link to Scrapbook:

https://addons.mozilla.org/addon.php?id=427

Have fun, and don't let Firefox extensions distract you from the refunding bank charges cause...:rolleyes:

Always too busy to look into these things, but that add-on does look very useful, thanks. Have downloaded it, will try it out later.

I only mouth my opinion, please look elsewhere for sensible advice! :)

No probs :rolleyes:

Spiceskull v HSBC.

Read my blog.

Collage001.gif

• 1 year later...
  • 11 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks