Received endorsable fixed penalty, due tomorrow but lost license

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Received a few weeks back for doing 58 in a 50, and was due to take to local court and pay the fine etc tomorrow as it's 26 days since received, so a bit late to be posting. However I've moved in the last month and can't find the photo license anywhere.

Is this likely to be an issue?, I have the paper part and can provide photo id in way of a passport. Surely they wouldn't be petty enough to take me to court anyway.

Just wondered if anyone had been or knew of anyone that had been in a similar situation? Will be going in whatever, just curious as to what they are likely to say.

Well the paper part is the most important part since that is the bit that is physically endorsed.

Make sure you take some other ID - passport etc. Take more than one item of ID.

I cannot imagine there being a problem - but don't quote me on that. Let us know how you get on.

Will do thanks, as it goes my photo license needs renewing at the end of the month so will be replaced anyway. :)

It's not just your photo licence they will renew, you will get both parts replaced, although it's true to say it's the photo part that generates the renewal requirement (with another cool 20quid going to the DVLA!)