High Level Complaints at Lloyds/TSB ?

Furkin
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4941 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a problem with a purchase that I made last January using my Lloyds/TSB Credit Card.

The supplier isn't playing ball with my complaint - details of which I won't go into here.

I have tried to go through the Credit Card Claims department to get a refund. This is the first time that I have done this. Although I have supplied them with a page from the user manual, they say that I haven't supplied them with documentary evidence to prove my point.

I have now written 4 times to the Claims department, but getting nowhere.

I was about to write to the banking ombudsman (anyone got contact details please ?) but thought that a complaining letter to someone higher up in the Lloyds-TSB company might be a fairer way to start.

Does anyone have contact details for this as well please ?

many thanks for reading.

F

I suspect that they want something like a copy of a letter to a supplier saying that xxx wasn't delivered / doesn't work & along with a letter from you repeating the statement & that the supplier will not refund / is not replying.

Having said that LTSB are awful.

I thought that a complaining letter to someone higher up in the Lloyds-TSB company might be a fairer way to start.

Does anyone have contact details for this please ?

Any ideas please ?