Furkin

High Level Complaints at Lloyds/TSB ?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3587 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a problem with a purchase that I made last January using my Lloyds/TSB Credit Card.

The supplier isn't playing ball with my complaint - details of which I won't go into here.

I have tried to go through the Credit Card Claims department to get a refund. This is the first time that I have done this. Although I have supplied them with a page from the user manual, they say that I haven't supplied them with documentary evidence to prove my point.

I have now written 4 times to the Claims department, but getting nowhere.

I was about to write to the banking ombudsman (anyone got contact details please ?) but thought that a complaining letter to someone higher up in the Lloyds-TSB company might be a fairer way to start.

Does anyone have contact details for this as well please ?

many thanks for reading.

F

I suspect that they want something like a copy of a letter to a supplier saying that xxx wasn't delivered / doesn't work & along with a letter from you repeating the statement & that the supplier will not refund / is not replying.

Having said that LTSB are awful.

I thought that a complaining letter to someone higher up in the Lloyds-TSB company might be a fairer way to start.

Does anyone have contact details for this please ?

Any ideas please ?