Aren't CRAs supposed to ask for a copy of CCA from creditors?

iceboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4966 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I mean can they just share any info as they please? Aren't they supposed to ask for a copy of CCA to see whether we have given permission to the creditors to share our data or not?

You would have thought they would do so but no. they block buy debts and all they get is the debtors name,address,DOB and amount of debt. It is assumed that all agreements have the right to share data within them

Is there a way that we can contact straight to CRA and ask for a proof and removal of the information from our credit database if they failed to do so?

NO, all the CRA have is the details passed on from the creditor and they assume the info provided is correct

I welcome the day when debts are sold, ALL the relevant paperwork has to go with it and then if the creditor has failed to maintain records properly, they should be penalised accordingly

• Confused 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

When you buy online, you are supposed to read the terms and conditions (how many of us actually do?) and in there will be the data processing terms.

I think it would take that long to get them removed (if at all) that it would be better just to let them fall off

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE