Missed Direct Debit - Sky

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4957 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My direct debit was due on 27th Aug but i cancelled the direct debit as sufficent funds wouldnt be in my account. I did however set up a new direct debit for a different account 23rd aug which is now showing up on my direct debit list on my bank account. My question is when will the restriction be added to my sky account as it was missed on 27th aug?

Thanks in advance

it depends on the amount if it is just one month the may resubmit for it around the 7th or add to next months bill - because you have set a dd already it is most likely they will not restrict the service

If you check your account online it should tell you when they are going to apply for the next payment

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 1 month later...

If you are playing brinkmanship with your accounrs, I'd advise you forget about this as a payment method. It costs FAR more in charges as they line up to 'fine' you, than it does paying the extra and controlling when you can pay yourself.