• Tweets

• wont go near it with a barge pole as its ex gov't debt.  
    • Thanks, I've had my fill of this lot. What makes me so mad is that I had to take out student loan to get any DHSS help. And then when I tried to help myself and family they presented obstacles. Might be worth passing story to RIP off Britain?
    • there is NO exposure if you simple remove your name address/ref numbers etc from docs, over 10'000 pdf uploads are here. which then harvests IP addresses off of the people that then do so..which is why we do not allow hosting sites. read our rules and upload carefully thats exactly why we say capture as JPG, redact, then convert/merge to one mass PDF. then online sites to achieve that we list do not leave watermarks.  every once in a while we have a user like you that thinks they know better...we've been doing it since 2006 with not one security issue. thank you.
    • was at the time you ticked it  but now they've still not complied . if you read up, here , you'll see thats what everyone does,  
    • no they never allow the age related get out, erudio are masters at faking supposed 'arrears' fees which were levied before said date and thus null its write off. 1000's of threads here on them!! scammers untied that lot. i can almost guarantee they'll state it's not SB'd too re above, but just ignore them once sent. dx    
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Will i suceed in Employment Tribunal?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4711 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in some documents from that company was found one document that was signed instead of me by that supervisor, is this fact important? for the case?

TBH, it is annoying to read such a question...

Of! Course! It! Is!

If I were you, I think I would resign and rushed to the court.

Or you can stay and allow them to tell you: "you have been warned..." or allow them to create other 'creative' documents...

Your (or any other) employer/supervisor, manager has not got the right to sign anything instead of you. Otherwise, the mutual trust and confidence implied in every contract is being broken.

I would feel such at least...

I think you can prove it anyway.

I could, at least, with my determination... :)

Edited by ms_smith

Hello Ms Smith, how is your tribunal going?

It would be only fair to warn Isvet what her chances of winning would be. If you're talking about constructive dismissal, everyone here says that only 3% of claimants win. Maybe you mean some other type of case?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hello Ms Smith, how is your tribunal going?

It would be only fair to warn Isvet what her chances of winning would be. If you're talking about constructive dismissal, everyone here says that only 3% of claimants win. Maybe you mean some other type of case?

My best, HB

Hey honeybee! :) How ya doing? :) Good to hear from you! :-D

Me - fine, the case as well. Finish - next year, in February.

I am doing this mainly to clear my name as the make-me-mental campaign messages they have been defaming me with since ever are horrendous...

Recently commented privately on a judgement from a county court and gave counter-arguments. A few days later an appeal county court judgement was published - guess what? Exactly the same as mine, though the case initially seemed hopeless to many... One doesn't always have to be a lawyer to comment on people's issues as law is all about people's feelings and behaviours, isn't it?

Conclusion? Birds of a feather... :) This gives me the most strength, I guess... :)

I know what I am doing... ;)

(isvet, constr. dismissal)

Well, if my supervisor would not be afraid to fabricate both document and my signature, what he/she would be able to do next? Accuse me of a theft and call the police, for example.

As isvet knows about that forgery, an action should be made. Because staying and not doing anything is accepting the situation.

I would be damn scared to work with such a supervisor, honestly. He/she gave the flavour of what she/he can do and trust me, she/he will do sth baaad again. It is just a matter of time.

I know that constr. dismissal claims are said to be difficult to win but employees should sometimes listen to their inner selves and ask themselves if they are able to bear any more of the detrimental treatment or not... The truth also seems to be the most important factor as it is the only way a person may sound genuine. I at least believe in the power of truth...

From what I read so far, isvet complained already about some incidents and the employer took some steps to prevent any more to happen. But the behaviour of that harasser didn't stop. I am not saying isvet should do it because I say now I would do it, but I think I would write a letter of resignation clearly stating what makes me resign.

Yes yes, other option is to complain again, about the forgery this time, but doesn't it give time to the harasser to 'come up with' sth new?

I may be wrong. You are more than welcome to correct me, guys.

Edited by ms_smith

Isvet,

I have followed your case, and I am one of the alleged 3% who managed to win a "constructive dismissal" case - and that was when I presented the company with enough EVIDENCE - actual print outs of emails, times and dates of conversations, all kinds - it took me 6 months to prove it - and they paid up before I went to the Tribunal - though this is over two years ago.

In your case, you have been treaded badly (from what you say, and I believe you), and have since been moved and are now happy at work! The problems have gone, and your name is clear. I wish i had a job to be unhappy about right now.

I don't see where you are going with it. Fine, ok, there may be a fabricated document - what are you trying to prove? That you had a swine of a manager - so what - they addressed your grievance and sorted the problem.

I do not understand what you wish to achieve nor how you wish to achieve it.

Please correct me, I love open discussion!! That's why I am here!

FX

Isvet,

I have followed your case, and I am one of the alleged 3% who managed to win a "constructive dismissal" case - and that was when I presented the company with enough EVIDENCE - actual print outs of emails, times and dates of conversations, all kinds - it took me 6 months to prove it - and they paid up before I went to the Tribunal - though this is over two years ago.

In your case, you have been treaded badly (from what you say, and I believe you), and have since been moved and are now happy at work! The problems have gone, and your name is clear. I wish i had a job to be unhappy about right now.

I don't see where you are going with it. Fine, ok, there may be a fabricated document - what are you trying to prove? That you had a swine of a manager - so what - they addressed your grievance and sorted the problem.

I do not understand what you wish to achieve nor how you wish to achieve it.

Please correct me, I love open discussion!! That's why I am here!

FX

Congrats on your case, Blurred FX.

As for isvet's, not everything is FINE - having received isvet's grievance, they "covered issues of discrimination". That's very bad already and from the legal point of view.

They moved isvet to another department. Harassment continues with such extremes as forgery of an employee's signature.

I say a case is being built against isvet...

Congrats on your case, Blurred FX.

As for isvet's, not everything is FINE - having received isvet's grievance, they "covered issues of discrimination". That's very bad already and from the legal point of view.

They moved isvet to another department. Harassment continues with such extremes as forgery of an employee's signature.

I say a case is being built against isvet...

A case is being build against me?????

Do you understand what you are saying? I submited ET1 form, the date for 4 day hearing is set already. We will see the outcome of it all.

So you mean that 5 and a hlaf years of harrasment goes in the bin???

Give me an answer in the first place why that happened and why? the manager is clear without any warning? why his racism is backed up by HR?????

LOL the case is against me? Do not try to frighten me, i am not scared of your comments at all. My Solicitor told me the case is mine, and the company is in troubles for a lot of things they did.

A case is being build against me?????

Do you understand what you are saying? I submited ET1 form, the date for 4 day hearing is set already. We will see the outcome of it all.

So you mean that 5 and a hlaf years of harrasment goes in the bin???

Give me an answer in the first place why that happened and why? the manager is clear without any warning? why his racism is backed up by HR?????

LOL the case is against me? Do not try to frighten me, i am not scared of your comments at all. My Solicitor told me the case is mine, and the company is in troubles for a lot of things they did.

Calm down first of all, I am not trying to frighten you, it is just a form of expression, I am trying to prepare you for the possible worst from your employer. You may find it surprising or even shocking what kind of stories they will be saying about you during the hearing.

I am not surprised at all that your manager is clear without any warning. Mine was promoted following the outcome of the investigation! :)

Well, not really promoted, the company was just making structural changes and she was given 3 times or so as much same work as before at the price of a new, spanky job title. But yeah, she was "promoted", hahaha!

Good luck!!!

Edited by ms_smith

Sorry for my probably over reaction, but really i do understand they will try to lie, whatever, they have no chance if they will lie they will be down even lower, there is no way they can make it, my case, my claim. I will tell all there, everything. They will not be able remake my story, they did many mistakes, their ET3 is complete lie, their responses are not logic and in some moments confront with their previous respoinses, they crated a mess, and i am fine( i think so) - I will let you know, people what was the end of it, will provide you links and so on, you will know my real story, some things to protect my identity were not provided here, but you will be shocked what i have been through there.

I will tell the way it was, let Tribunal decide who is wrong.

Are you having any witnesses who already agreed to come to the hearing and confirm certain details to support your case?

There are 6 people who will go there to speak out against that environment, and another 3 are willing to go also, but 6 is enough.Many people experienced that things there, prejudice,racism,discrimination etc, but everything is covered, no one can get through, there is only one way there - they get rid of everyone as soon as you speak out, it just matter of time, they catch you doing wrong or mislead you and catch you, than you are out. That company is a hell of a place which deserves to get through ET for everyones benefits.

Are you saying your solicitor spoke to those 9 people and they all agreed to give evidence in court? Or you mean 9 people have witnessed certain comments/events and should serve as the witnesses? That is a bit of a difference...

Are you saying your solicitor spoke to those 9 people and they all agreed to give evidence in court? Or you mean 9 people have witnessed certain comments/events and should serve as the witnesses? That is a bit of a difference...

Solicitor spoke with 6, and they go in court, another 3 witnessed minor events and decision were not to take them because 6 is enough.

• 8 months later...

your case would be for discrimation/racial for the employment tribunal, what has your employment solicictor suggested, do you have home insurance cover - that way you wont have to pay, or find a no win no fee employment solicitor who can help you, lots of luck

hello honey, how did she get on with all this do you know the result?

Hello again. No I don't, if people don't post back here then we don't know what happened. It can be difficult both for the people who try to advise and for future caggers who would like to know the result.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum