welcome insurance question

dedogs******
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Greetings all, in feb vtd my car with welcome, there was a short fall of about £1500 this was all made up of insurances, after the usual threats and harrassment off the retard squad about paying this off I decided to claim back the ppi which I had being paying at £57.43 a month as this was misold this complaint is now with them.I have now been advised that I should have claimed back all the other policies at the same time i.e mechinacal breakdown, lifecare so the question is can I claim back these policies as misold and if so should i wait until the ppi is resolved or put a claim in now thanks in advance for your thoughts

FSA Factsheet:

What we would expect a compliant demands and needs statement for an advised sale to cover (with relevant FSA rule references)

* The customer’s demands and needs (ICOB 4.41®(a)6). For example this should include the advisors assessment of whether the customer has other insurance in place that affects their needs, including employer benefits; the need for the future flexibility if relevant; and so on

* Reasons for recommending a particular PPI contract (ICOB 4.41R(1)(c )). This should set out why the recommendation contract suits based on that particular customers needs. For example, it should explain why the recommendation is suitable considering the costs of the contract if relevant (ICOB 4.3.6R(2)7) and the exclusion and limits of the contract (ICOB 4.3.6R(3)).

* Demands and needs not met by the recommended contract. The statement of demands and needs is the record that you must keep to show that you have made a suitable recommendation (ICOB 4.4.5G). You should consider recording the demands and needs of the customer the personal recommendation doesn’t meet (ICOB 4.3.1R(3)(b)). For example, if the customer needs future flexibility you may wish to explain the constraints on this ( for example, refunds of premium not being available or not being on pro rata basis.

• 1 month later...

greetings,just had a statement from my bezzie mates at welcome,since vt the car the accounts been with compliance while I claim back the ppi,now I find that the shortfall has increased by the addittion of charges 14 phone calls 3 letters {told ya there my bezzie mates}do I deal with this now and tell them to remove them or wait until the ppi is sorted and just keep winding Jim up when he rings?