style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where am i going wrong (besides not reading the post properly!!!)

How can a Ltd company have a parking ticket?

I thought it would be treated like a speeding fine, (i.e. name the driver or someone at the top takes the points) or is a decriminalized pcn just the same as any other unpaid invoice?

In which case it makes sense.

If that's the case, why don't these businesses in London who clock up thousands in pcn's because there is no legitimate parking for loading / unloading - just ignore them and re-incorporate every year or two?

There are thousands of companies with their vehicles registered in the name of a Limited Company and many do in fact get removed.

In your case, the PCN was issued against the Limited Company but this company has now gone bust. Therefore there isn't a vehicle to remove and the bailiff cannot get any money from the COMPANY. He is therefore TRYING to scare you PERSONALLY into paying the debt by THREATENING you that he will remove your PERSONAL VEHICLE.

Please be assured, he cannot take your personal goods. That is the entire purpose of a Limited Company in that the debts are limited to that company ONLY. The ONLY time that you could in any way be responsible for paying a debt in the name of a Limited Company would be where you may have agreed to guarantee an overdraft etc for your bank.

• Haha 1