cityredgirl v Welcome Finance

cityredgirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI im new here and very very wound up by "Welcome". I recieved a phone call yesterday from a Welcome Account manager called "Steve" He rang to inform me that due to the original company "LMB'S" going into administration Welcome Finance are now removing the No interest clause in my account and will be charging 3% Interest Per Month which is = £36.12 . My monthly payment to Welcome is £50 Per month taken by Direct Debit and this has been in place for around 2 years . I currently owe £1,200 on my account after initially borrowing £2,000 in 2006. I have already paid back well over £2,900 . Basically "Steve" was an absolute **** bag and told me that Welcome want there money and that £50 per month isn't good enough he called me "Naive and Stupid" and that i have been more than Lucky that welcome have been so helpful with allowing me to pay "Only" £50 a month. I argued that £50 monthly was the agreed sum and has been for a long while and that i was promised that if i agreed to the direct debit that NO INTEREST will be put on the account again. When i recieved a Statement PPI Was around £900(I didnt want PPI) also some other "Lifecare insurance" and Capitilization charges off at least £2,000. "Steve told me that because the agreement to scrap the interest was NOT in writing and it was Verbal they can retract it whenever they like!!! I asked for "Steve's" surname but he refused and basically Mocked me..I have never been so disgusted in my life. He told me that this won't go away and that i will continue to recieve phonecalls and that i should of recieved a letter to inform me of these charges (I have recieved no letters from Welcome!).

I rang Welcome this morning and "Jason" informed me that i originally borrowed £2,000 and that my agreement was to pay back £142.32 per month for 48 Months = £6,831.36 . Due to personal circumstances( I had a breakdown and Overdose) I missed 7 monthly payments back in 2006 but since then i have dealt with my responsabilities and payed them back every month. So now where do i go from here, It was going to take me 24 months to pay back the £1,200. How the hell would i cope with paying only £13.88 of my account a month this would take me 10 years or Something.

THE facts are THEY agreed that IF i payed £50 monthly by direct debit i would be clear in over 24 months and that no interest would be added and now they are lying through thier teeth.Over the past year i have recieved several phoncalls offering me various incentives eg, "Can you pay back £890 today and we will close the account" "can you pay £900 and we will clear the account" and each time i have told them i haven't the funds to do this! They even asked me if i could put it on a credit card ffs! Where do i go from here Please Help.. Thank you

Well, Well, WELSCUM Never Stop!!!

AS I See it from your post Cityredgirl, there are One of Two things happening here. Either " Steve " T:xSSER and " Jase " Another T:xSSER are Fresh Outof he Box and trying to make an erly Impression Or, because of all the redundancies being handed out by the ****, they are looking for Promotion.

What a Pair of **** Monkeys they are!!! I bet their Mohers are Proud of Them.

First thing RedGirl is to send a letter to Stop the phonecalls.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/52-harassment/135--harassment-by-telephone-response-letter-

Then we will see who pops along to administer the Technical Stuff.

You must Write a letter of Complaint about the Behaviour of Your Account Damager ( Steve) and the other *ANKER ( Jason) you spoke to asking for their Help. Put it in the Strongest Terms you are able.

Ask them to explain Why they feel that stopping the Help and Understanding they have given up to Now will Enhance Yours and Their Position.

Because Your Branch Has Closed ( SHAME ) Send Your Letterof Complaint To

Welcome Financial Services

Compliance

Mere Way,

Ruddington Fields Business Park

Ruddington

Nottingham NG11 6NZ

Don`t even let this spoil your Sunday Lunch. You will get ALL the Help Required Now.

Speak Soon.

Cheers, MARK

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Essexboy, I agree with you Entirely. If there has been no problem with payment for 2 years, What is Their Problem???

And Major Player your input as always is priceless in the War against The ****!!!

Reputation is Still a Big Part for them!!! WE are slowly, but Definately Destroying any Rep they presume they have. With a Hell of a Lot of Help from Them.

Great aren`t They?

• Haha 1

Hi

Why do you all think you have the "RIGHT" to frozen interest???

The company has done more than it should of by freezing your interest and reducing your payments - no high street lender would do this.

You are all quick to take the money but when it comes to paying it back you start moaning you are being robbed!

Get a grip!!!!

As for harrassment - I suggest you take a look at The Admininstration of Justice Act Section 40 - I doubt you have any griunds for harrassment!

Sorry I`ve only Just seen this and I`ve got to go out again.

PLEASE Stay Around for a While EX WFS Employee. We can have A Chat then My Friend.

For everyone Else, a question. Who Is THIS *RICK ( worth being Cagbotted if it gets the Message over)????? T:-xSSER.

Cheers I LOVE You ALL, MARK