Default Help/FOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've recently made two complaints to the FOS regarding defaults that have wrongly been applied to my credit files.

Previous to these complaints i had originally sent CCA requests to both companies who couldn't/wouldn't supply me with any information regarding the defaults.

Now that the FOS are involved they have sent them copies of what the original one would of looked like and a date of when it was supposedly sent.

Because of this the FOS say they have done everything they needed to provide to prove that the default was correctly added - even though i never received the original copy.

Is there anything else i can do to get these removed of my credit files

Thanks

AL

How to attempt to remove a Default Notice | LearnMoney.co.uk

Have you wrote to them stating that there are a number of laws that they have broken some which may be

Numerous breaches under the Data Protection Act 1998

Breach of confidence

Breaches under the Human Rights Act

Unlawful/illegal harassment

Not sure if any of this is relevant for you and am not a great expert myself in disecting the above but hope the above link helps you further in your conquest. If they said they served you the DN's its a shame they cannot put it to strict proof that they have with a proof of delivery etc....so it seems your word against theres unfortunately!!!

I hope you get a result in the end....good luck

CAG NEEDS FUNDS PLEASE DONATE AS MUCH OR AS LITTLE WHERE POSSIBLE

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/paypal.php?go=donate

• 1 month later...

Hi animal lover

FOS dont care, I too had the same complaint but all they said was the DCA have been most helpful trying to locate my ca and default notice from the original creditor and the fact it is not available does not matter and they wont remove it.

I am now trying to find out how I can go after the original creditor as they sold this on illegally and entered a default.

Good luck with your case:(