Lender keeps reporting false missed mortgage payments - what would you do?

CemHere
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Looking for opinions, experiences on the situation below please.

Would you sue if your lender has continiously been reporting incorrectly 'Missed payments' to credit agencies (Experian and Equifax, surprisingly not callcredit) for 5-6th time. So you have made all mortgage payments in full and on time but lender keeps reporting this incorrectly as missed payments.

I am in a position whereby I am almost having to call the lender every week to correct my records (which they do then apologise and say it wont happen again but it still does). Also my credit score has dropped by about 250 sincethis has begun.

Keen to hear what you would do and how you'd handle it.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. Issue is this; They do correct the CRA reports and I can see the correction. However this reverts back to incorrect reporting after a few days / a week. What you are saying is , ask them to correct CRA again, right?

Apologies if missing the obvious but how will requesting SAR help with them correcting the CRA reports.

Thanks

Hi.

Im in situation where I keep getting letters from my loan company telling me that they cant contact me and/or im ignoring them, this is totally untrue, Ive kept them informed every step of the way and upon phoning them they agree that this is the case and point to the letters being auto-generated, however I'm unaware of any info being passed to CRA's.

But i have raised an official complaint with the company and I'm still awaiting the outcome, at which stage I can pass it onto FSA or FOS (I forget) if I'm not happy.

Andy

Is your lender sub-prime or are you getting letters from a different company such as Capstones? Cos if so & as your mortgage will have been securitized they might be building a default case to apply for repossession ............ it's an old trick ............ allegedly