Claim acknowledged BUT......

carefree
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How do all....

Getting a tad nervous, as did not work out the 8% interest when I sent my moneyclaim form. Will FD do this for me, or just ignore it and pay me what I have asked (in which case I will have stitched myself up:( )???

I addition, they acknowledged the claim yesterday before midday BUT unlike nearly everyone else here I have still NOT received the infamous letter offering half back by DG Solicitors??? I know it's only the day after the ack, but other people here seem to be receiving their letters the day after:confused:

Am I just being over sensitive because I can see the finishing line:confused:

WHADDYA RECKON?

Dont worry took 5 days for me to get the half offer from D&G after acknowledgememt.

Re the 8% did you put the paragragh in your claim that you intended to claim the 8% if so I would ring moneyclaim and ask what the procedure is and tell then that you intended to claim this but neglected to put it in you actual figure. They may be able to help.

How do all....

Getting a tad nervous, as did not work out the 8% interest when I sent my moneyclaim form. Will FD do this for me, or just ignore it and pay me what I have asked (in which case I will have stitched myself up:( )???

I addition, they acknowledged the claim yesterday before midday BUT unlike nearly everyone else here I have still NOT received the infamous letter offering half back by DG Solicitors??? I know it's only the day after the ack, but other people here seem to be receiving their letters the day after:confused:

Am I just being over sensitive because I can see the finishing line:confused:

WHADDYA RECKON?

I am waiting for my claim to be acknowledged, and do think its harder now we getting close to the finishing line. But i am just trying to relax as we are nearly there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good luck, keep us informed as i am not far behind you.

First Direct Data Protection 5/06/06

SETTLED IN FULL 23/08/06. £4412.30 charges plus 8% interest and court costs .

OH Halifax Data Protection 05/05/06

SETTLED IN FULL 23/08/06 charges plus 8% interest and court costs £738.78

MBNA SSettled in Full before court action.

Yorkshire Bank - Pre lim stage

Royal Bank of Scotlcand pre lim stage

Argos Card Services pre lim stage

My claim was acknowledged on the 10th, so I am just behind you too! They must be inundated by now!!

Received the Sols letter offering me half, with a condition that I keep my gob firmly shut on the matter.

Posted and faxed one back telling them to poke it as I want the full amount AND that we negotiate a fee for the so-called 'confidentiality' clause. Expecting a reply tomorrow (mon).

I can smell the green:D