Here goes... wish me luck!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Just posted the preliminary letter and schedule - Lloyds TSB for £1645.

Not sure if everyone here is just after their money back before getting to court, but I would personally love to see them wriggle in court for the problems they've caused me!

I didn't notice at the time because I was working round the clock, but for three months in a row just over a year ago I had charges of £120 and one month it was £210 for returned standing orders - I thought they were supposed to be capped at £70 a month anyway? Not long after that I was made redundant and was unemployed for a year and for three days last winter I sat freezing in the dark because their charges accounted for my electricity money. Right now the £140 they've charged last 2 months has left my account effectively dead, I can't pay any money in without losing it all in charges so I can't write cheques to pay the bills. I don't suppose I can get 'em for any of that, but the way I see it I've got nothing to lose!

Can anyone think what the banks are likely to do as a long term solution? I can't believe there aren't more solicitors jumping on the bandwagon and offering "no win - no fee" things for this - it's a potential gold mine! Many people will be scared by the thought of court action against a bank but it's not fair that those more vulnerable people are going to lose out.

Derek

DerekW

Rock On!

-------------------

Lloyds TSB - Claiming £1645

8 August - Prelim + Schedule Sent

10 August - Overdraft facility withdrawn(!)

15 August - SOD OFF Arrived

21 August - LBA Sent

25 August - "Final Response" letter received

4 September - Claim filed at local court.

13th September - Claim deemed served

15th September - Acknowledgment of service filed (SCM)

7th October - Defence filed + AQ received

16th October - AQ filed at local court

22nd November - Court date set for 22nd February 2007

30 November - Full Settlement Accepted