Marston REF Unpaid Speeding Fine. Help needed please!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They can't take your car on HP i would play there game just stick a notice in the car saying this car is on HP and send them a copy of the HP docs.

And how did they catch you speeding ? now i am asking this because there was a court case where a lawyer took a gatso in to court and pointed it at a wall twice and it gave two speeds and the guy was stood still.

and when was the affence ?

Firtley I would dispute the case as to the mobile gun, but if you dont want to go down that road then that also OK, is the house rented if yes is it furnished on the lease agreement if the bailiff has got nothing to take then he has to hand it back to the court.

recovering alcoholic and am trying very hard that my freind is a good thing and needs a :) i have respect for that.

OK the only way to do this is go to the court and have judgment set aside and the reason for this is that you moved home and not had the letters in order for you to sort this out as you have moved also send a letter to the bailiffs explain that you have never had a warrant or a court order and you wish that this be sent back to court for means testing

and always put in your letters (you do wan't to pay the debt) are you on any benefits IE JSA tax credits or working tax credits if so you also need to make it very clear that you are classed as vulnerable and why you are and demand this is taken back to court dont ask.

been ringing the court a hundred times with no answer :(

i have drafted a letter for marstons as follows...

I am writing to you in reference to the distress warrant ref. ********

It is apparant to me that I have never recieved a court order or warrant for the above offence. After discussing this with you on the phone yesterday 3rd August is has now become clear that all correspondence was sent to **************. I have not resided at ***********for a long time thus only became aware of this when I recieved your letter dated 30th July 2009. As far as I was aware this fine was paid in full.

For this reason I wish for this judgment to be sent back to the court for means testing.

At this stage I would like to make it very clear Mr Blackmore that I am NOT refusing to pay this debt.

I would also like to add that *********is a council property and the goods held within which are mine are of little value. Evidence to support this is included with this letter.

With reference to the SAAB reg no. T******the details for the finance company are below

I will also be contacting the magistrates court in oxford and asking for a means hearing in addition to a demand that this judgment be sent back to the court on the status that I am classed as "Vunerable" being which I am a single parent recieving child tax credits and recovering from alcoholism which is a recognised illness.

as I said Mr Bl******* I am NOT refusing to pay this debt

Yours Respectfully

how does this sound...?

also my 48 hours are up tomorrow morning. what are the chances of this guy entering the property...? where do i stand basically! eeeek!

add this in your first paragraph

under MAGITRATES COURTS ACT,1980 section 14 criminal procedure rule37.11

and dont let them in until they respond to your letter

and dont sign it just put your name on

Hang on a Mo

That sounds like your giving up, the info i give is from my own life and research in law books etc, this is your life and you have to do whatever to get through it you have come a long way over the last few years so why stop now send the letter if it works fine if not you are back to square one you loos nothing by trying but could lose everything if you stop trying this is a dog eat dog world and sitting back will allow andybody to walk over you yes it is your fine yes you should not have been speeding yes you should have paid when it fell due but you didn't,and you owe it to your son and partner to deal with it any way you have to how many MPs have been caught with there hand in the till every one of them defended them self some won some didn't you could just be the one that does.

sorry for the rant just a bit wound up now i dont care what anyone say's its your life not there's

LFB

Well done Lee.

I did not want to affend you in any way but somtimes we do need harsh that is life,

the bailiff can't go against a stat dec the court is right you have just relieved him of his fees (yipee)

not changing you address on your log book is another affence nothing to do with this one DONT LET HIM IN if he comes tell him to

Hope i have helped,

LFB

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...