No going back now!! sarahtip Vs BoS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have finally filed my moneyclaim to recliam back my money.

Am starting to panic now at the prospect of taking my bank to court.

Does anybody have experience of the BoS in terms of issuing court proceeding and how they react??

I have been nothing short of persecuted since I declined their goodwill offer of a poultry £275, the phone is ringing from 1minute past 8am until 8pm on the dot, its driving me crazy. Have avoided speaking to anybody by screening the calls as I dont wish to sound like I dont know what I am talking about.

Any information or advice about what to expect next would be greatly apprciated, as always

S

EDITED (monkey_uk)::: Please don't make libellous comments.

Guest BlueRuby
I have been nothing short of persecuted since I declined their goodwill offer of a poultry £275, the phone is ringing from 1minute past 8am until 8pm on the dot, its driving me crazy.

That's awful, in fact it's outrageous. Are you absolutely sure it's the bank harassing you like that? If you are I think you should write to them in very strong terms along the lines of 'all communication must be in writing from now on and telephone calls will not be answered so stop bothering me :mad: or I'll complain to Ofcom, the Ombudsman and anybody else you can think of :razz:

Am starting to panic now at the prospect of taking my bank to court.

Does anybody have experience of the BoS in terms of issuing court proceeding and how they react??

I have been nothing short of persecuted since I declined their goodwill offer of a poultry £275, the phone is ringing from 1minute past 8am until 8pm on the dot, its driving me crazy. Have avoided speaking to anybody by screening the calls as I dont wish to sound like I dont know what I am talking about.

EDITED (monkey_uk)::: Please don't make libellous comments.

Hi Sarah,

Just waiting for the court date now, RBS filed a defence, but it was just the standard one, which also asked for some more info qouting cpr18 (dont fall for that one !! loads of info in threads)

But so i've been informed RBS have always settled out of court, they just like making you sweat a little. Nice aren't they !!!!!!

Tomba90

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

- Mahatma Gandhi