alison & robin v hsbc **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont stop your action untill the cold hard cash is in you bank, you never know.....;)

Absoluteyl wait until ALL hthe monies are cleared in your account...

MCOL let you call them, but I thin it's best courtes to write to them and thebank to confirm it is withdrawn...

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

hi again

just had phone coversation with woman from DG basically to find out if they had received my signed agreement back.Apparently they received it on friday last week so asked when we could expect funds in our account. she said it will take another few days for them to send a letter to us confirming everything then another 7 days for funds to go in our account......... is this right cos that will mean about another two weeks since signing agreement:confused:

Have tried to contact Mr Langdale but not been able to.

xxx Ali xxx

hi again

just had phone coversation with woman from DG basically to find out if they had received my signed agreement back.Apparently they received it on friday last week so asked when we could expect funds in our account. she said it will take another few days for them to send a letter to us confirming everything then another 7 days for funds to go in our account......... is this right cos that will mean about another two weeks since signing agreement:confused:

Have tried to contact Mr Langdale but not been able to.

this seems a bit long.... I think you will see the money sooner than that.

Hi congrats on the win. I,m about to sort out the court forms for my claims against HSBC and would just like to ask which hsbc address to put on the forms. I hand deliverd my letters to my branch but not sure if it would be better to put a head office address on the court form. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

hi j-m-kerr and thank you, I sent all my letters etc to my branch and didn't have any problems with delays etc they all get to where they got to go eventually.When it gets to the court proceedings then you will have to put down the head office address then.

Good luck your on the way to getting your money back.:D

xxx Ali xxx

hi j-m-kerr and thank you, I sent all my letters etc to my branch and didn't have any problems with delays etc they all get to where they got to go eventually.When it gets to the court proceedings then you will have to put down the head office address then.

Good luck your on the way to getting your money back.:D

Hi Cornishocean

Just wanted to say a massive congradulations. What's next?

17th august 06-claimed back 725.00 from HSBC in full (personal account)

28th august -just added up over 19,000 in business charges with husbands HSBC account! ABOUT TO START PROCESS OF RECLAIMING MONIES.

well i got a reply from hsbc today which was actually quite polite lol. they have returned my £10 fee:D and the copies of my statements will begin to arrive in seperate batches shortly. ( bit unsure as to why they can't be sent all together but never mind).

will keep u posted

Hi, this is the first time i have used this site. I am looking to get my charges back from hsbc for the past 2 years. I see you have started proceedings. I'm not too sure about it but have been told by a soliciter that its easy. I am looking for any advice and would like to know if anyone knows how lengthy the process is.

Hello folks, and welcome!

Please be so kind to start off new threads of your own in the HSBC forum, so we can help you better, and you will not hijack somebody elses thread.

Before you start out please have a darned good read and take a couple of days to take it all in.

Keep us posted!

Crusher :D