Filing at court queries

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Landy,

If the bank behaves as ours did, they will issue a claim against you for the joint account and your loan combined and also against your other half, for the joint account and his loan combined.

If you can get your subject access request sent in, you should have a better idea of exactly how much you can counterclaim and also get copies of any alleged agreements that may exist.

Hope you get some further feedback

Best regards

• Haha 1

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

At the end of the day, it depends on if you want to start a claim against them before they start against you, or if you want to counterclaim against them when they claim against you.

Probably better to claim against them first, might make them think twice.

But up to you at the end of the day....

Hope it goes well.

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

Hi Landy.

Don't see why not, as they would do the same.

But please get further clarification as this is only my opinion based on what they did with ours.

We hadn't found cag at the time, so are doing all we can to sort ourselves out now and offer help if we can...

hope it all goes well

regards.

-

-

-

-

-