Help needed to set aside CCJ/Achieved Defence now needed **Set aside and discontinued!**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi avatari welcome to CAG:) Do not worry about people judging you- nearly all of us are in the same position and people here do not judge they try and offer help, advice and support which is what you need right now:) You say the CCJ papers were sent to your previous address- did Lowells/ BC know your new address and had they sent you any correspondence to this address? Why was the CCJ for £290 +costs when they claimed the amount owed was £3645? I think the SAR is the right way to go for now and somebody more knowledgeable will be able to advise on the setting aside part- if they have served the papers to the wrong address and it is not your debt you have a good chance of set aside. Please don't worry about people judging you and don't feel you have to explain yourself as to how you got into debt- you are doing something about it now and as I said, most people on here are in the same position. Good luck:)

• Haha 1

<<<If I have helped please tickle the scales;-)<<<

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic