Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a mention last night that Frank Fields would be a good contender.

As it happens I am going to a Reception at Parliament tomorrow; Frank Fields is one of the MPs (of all parties) who is attending. There are few Labour MPs I have time for, but Frank is certainly one of them.

• 2 months later...

I too am struck by the desperation of the en forces here. I wonder if, at the end, it will transpire that someone reached a point of no return and decided that the risk of continuing was less than the risk of giving up.

Solicitors are like prostitutes - they will do whatever their client wants as long as the money is there - but I suspect that someone at PCAD is very, very worried.

Yep the roller coaster is definitely going back up again

:eek:

I just get the impression that there is so much that we (that is the subscribers to this thread) don't know. I now no longer want to read the book. I need to see the file and suggest a title of "Barrier To Justice" and a gritty, almost northern drama if Fred wins (think Pete Postlethwaite in Brassed off as Fred) or "The Barrier" in the style of a French film noir if he loses

Theme music: 'The Chain', by Fleetwood Mac.

• 2 weeks later...
They ran a covert means test on Fred, checked out his house, checked out his vehicle(s) etc. So at least we know who these mysterious visitors really were now.

They weren't really very covert, since they stuck out like canine gonads. Still 16A Broadway is hardly Thames House.

The actions of the en forces in this case seem to me to be excessively unsavoury, even by the standards of the lower end of the legal profession. However, I'm certain it will all be brought before the court.

A public officer, acting as such, who wilfully neglects to perform his duty and/or wilfully misconducts himself to such a degree as to amount to an abuse of the public's trust in the office holder, without reasonable excuse or justification, may have committed an offence of malfeasance in public office.

PCAD's staff are public officers, aren't they?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Perplexity, if you had bothered to read the thread you would have seen that the police involvement was not as it initially seemed.

Then again, since your only motivation appears to be to disrupt, rather than make a meaningful contribution, an understanding of the issues involved is hardly likely to be a priority for you. Any further behaviour like this is likely to result in moderation.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks