pre-notified charges hsbc

confused009
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey Latty erm yes, well you would have been so disappointed if I had improved wouldnt you!!! ha ha ha....I dont eat smarties too many e numbers in them....lol

Hi Duke, dont think its that long......lol. you gave me a link for the credit do dah and thats not that long ago surely!!! I am ok thanks :D

rockin all over the world

009 I know this is a very obvious question but have you asked them for the dates that these "alleged transgressions" took place?, it sounds by what you have said that you dont actually remember this...

oh and as for the flexi savings account.. lol yes agree best thign to do is get shot of it.....

my son (16) opened on in the summer basic bank account and it has one of those attached ot it.... he was away with friends at a rock festival... i put money in it for him..... guess what, they put it into his savings account... not the bank account..... I had to drive 150 to pick him up!!!! funnily enough it wasnt hsbc's fault!!!...

rockin all over the world